Website & Social media manager
- LOE: 100%
- Responsible for managing the AeN website and social media and updating content on daily basis.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing project pages within each social media platform.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedule.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Managing smooth running of the website and updating data when required.
- Learning from the Web developer/designer on how to upload data to the website when required.
Education: Bachelors in the field of Management/Social Sciences/Liberal Arts.
Work Experience: : 3-5 Years
Skills: Online management, Digital Strategy Planning, Understanding of Digital Platforms.
This job is Expired