Social Media Officer
- Oversee the development and delivery of the social media content marketing plan.
- Coordinate content plan with other teams in the Directorate, other Directorates and the Faculties.
- Be part of the bringing together of all the brand elements (messaging, insights from marketing team and audiences, content from other teams).
- Publish / repurpose content across approved central social media brand outposts (e.g. copy/articles, photography, video, etc.).
- Co-ordinate the work of other content producers across the Organization and University to develop content suitable for social media channels to fully engage students and other audiences.
- Ensure brand compliance.
- Any other duties required which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
- Lead daily community management across all central brand social media outposts (inc. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and LinkedIn). Liaise with internal stakeholders on community management queries / issues.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Monitor / report on key competitor activity.
- Experience: 2 years of working experience in any non-government or corporate organization
- Qualification: Bachelors in media sciences/mass-communication or any visual related degree
• Effective content developer
• Ability to multi-tasking
• Proficiency in all social media channels
• Understand how content works on a social web
• Optimizing content and technology
This job is Expired