- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Education: Middle
- Work Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in working in an office.
This job is Expired