- To help the project in achieving the program objectives.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Implement, assist, coordinate and facilitate all project activities at local level, including working with schools and colleges as outlined under the program
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Ensure project activity plan implementation as per the provided operational plan.
- Monitor and Visit the Youth Center on weekly basis.
- To support Center Coordinator and Assistant as well as other project team in achieving all the deliverables outlined in project schedule/operational plan and from time to time may act as defined by the project/MAP team which may be in addition to the duties outlined above.
- Write all progress reports (summary and narrative) of the projects: Weekly and Monthly.
- Making and strengthening relationships and networking with relevant institutions, media agencies, and NGOs as required to achieve the Program objectives by attending meetings, seminars, workshops, events, and other activities; as well as looking to develop, strengthen and grow the project by using personal initiative and creativity.
- Education: Bachelors in the field of Education (preferable), or relevant humanities (possible): Social Sciences, Philosophy, and Psychology.
- Work Experience: at least 2-3 Years.
- Skills: Strong command on report writing and verbal communication, content development and strong command on MS Office.
This job is Expired