- LOE: 50%
- Undertake logistical and operational arrangements for the activity.
- Ensuring that all on-ground activities are conducted.
- Ensuring community engagement and outreach for the activity.
- Providing all relevant operational support to the Project Coordinator
- To Ensure project deliverables are met as per guideline and assist Project Coordinator in meeting program goals.
- Attend and actively participate in Trainings, which will be conducted to ensure the quality of content being delivered.
- Assist to Project Coordinator in leading the program.
- Engage with the community, dealing and dialogue with community stakeholder.
- Ensuring the timeline of all the deliverables and envisioning all the activities.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the activities.
- Create planners for monthly training sessions with trainers with reference to “Trainers Resource Material” which will be provided.
- Support Training Team in covering and conducting training sessions with participants.
- Planning, designing and applying appropriate project management standards for incorporation and monitoring of the project.
- Ensuring all reporting deliverables are completed and sent to the project coordinator for final reviews.
- Managing Project administration, supporting and guiding on ground team whenever required.
- Support project team in showcasing their project achievements by highlighting and documenting success stories and project impact.
- Assist in time-to-time development of internal and external communication and standard presentation for projects.
- Assist in development of human-interest stories, writing blogs and press releases if required by the project.
- Arrange weekly meetings with the project staff to update, guide and re-arrange for any schedules, plans or implementation activity for the project.
- Ensure participants receive adequate mentoring and at times participating in as the mentor where required.
- Guide the program team on effective and creative mobilization techniques for the community.
- Meet with the project coordinator for queries, concerns, program follow-ups and changes in schedules if any.
Education: Bachelors within any field of management and/or relevant work experience compensating for program requirements.
Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Skills: Strong Leadership Skills, Communication Skills, Writing Skills,
This job is Expired