- This position will be ensuring communication with selected beneficiaries and relevant stakeholders within communities on daily basis for participation of the beneficiaries as well as any support required from community stakeholders for successful activities on time.
- This position will be responsible to conduct field visits for sucess stories, lesson/s learnt, challenges through observation/feedback collected from beneficiaries and other relevant stakeholders during implementation of project activities.
- He/She will work closely with the project team to generate and maintain information about project activities and communication in the form of reporting. The person will also compile field progress reports on weekly and monthly basis for sharing it with the Project Manager. Apart from this he/she will prepare weekly progress reports, milestone reports and activity completion report.
- This position will organize and managing events i.e. Orientation of beneficiaries, training workshops. community talks, SAPs, festival etc. this includes making sure that different tasks assigned to beneficiaries, community members, project team etc. are synchronized for successful competition of the quality deliverables.
- This position will also be responsible to manage database of direct beneficiaries and communicate with direct as well as indirect beneficiaries for the implementation of planned activities.
Experience: 4-5 Years
This job is Expired