- Prepare project work-plan for 03 districts according to all project activities which are clearly mentioned in GL & milestone document.
- Implement, assist coordinate and facilitate all project activities at local level, including working with Universities, Institutes, communities’ centers & Collages as outlined under the program.
- Planning and monitoring overall project & Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards for incorporation.
- Supervise the outreach officers
- Prepare, deliver and submit the weekly, milestone, training and awardee final report to donor.
- Reporting through agreed lines and project progress.
- Managing Project administration.
- Ensuring the timeline of all the deliverables and envisioning all the activities.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the activities which are clearly mentioned in GL & milestone document.
- Monitor participants shoot on daily basis.
- Support participants during their shoot, i.e. building connection with characters and community members.
- To support outreach officers as well as karachi team in achieving all the deliverables outlined in project schedule/operational plan and from time to time may act as defined by the project/MAP team which may be in addition to the duties outlined above.
- Identify venue for trainings, outreach and community screening, support community engagement officers to call potential candidates and community members.
- Making and strengthening relationships and networking with relevant institutions, media agencies, agencies and NGOs as required to achieve the Program objectives by attending meetings, outreach, screenings and ;as well as looking to develop, strengthen and grow the project by using personal initiative and creativity.
- Experience: 3 years of working experience in any non-government or corporate organization
- Qualification: Masters in social sciences/mass communication or international relations (IR)
• Fluent in local language and English
• Ability to multi-tasking
• Effective communication negotiation and writing skills
• Proficiency in MS office & Excel
• Understanding of Peace & CVE
• Mobilization & Motivation skills
This job is Expired