- LOE: 50%
- To Lead the program,
- Dealing with community stakeholders and the donor, envisioning the activity.
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met on time.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the activity.
- To help the project in achieving its objectives.
- Create & Coordinate a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Coordinate and facilitate all project activities at local level, community level, team level and Donor as outlined under the program.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Ensure project activity plan implementation as per the provided operational plan.
- Monitor and Visit the Youth Center on weekly basis.
- Support Center Coordinator, Assistant & Project Officer as well as other project team in achieving deliverables as outlined in project plan.
- Perform additional duties when and if required by the organization.
- Review all progress reports, milestones, AFR (summary and narrative) of the projects and submit to the donor on timely basis.
- Making and strengthening relationships and networking with relevant institutions, media agencies, and NGOs as required to achieve the objectives by attending meetings, seminars, workshops, events, and other activities; as well as looking to develop, strengthen and grow the project by using personal initiative and creativity.
- Organize monthly team meetings to follow up on agendas, timelines, and progress as highlighted in the project plan.
Education: Bachelors within any field of management and/or relevant work experience compensating for program requirements.
Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Skills: Strong Leadership Skills, Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Management Skills, Problem Solving and On Feet thinking.