- Mentoring for implementation project activites with youth in their communities and they help to develop and conducted awareness session Scheduling follow-ups to gauge your participant progress.
- Encouraging participants and provide them with constant mentorship and support during initiative implementation to facilitate social action and learning.
- Supporting participants during stretches of hardships faced in delivering the project objectives and/or community based challenges.
- Assign different activities to the designated youth group in the community.
- Use creative mediums to approach interested youth within the training and mobilize community to understand the awareness provided through the campaign.
- Suggest social media posts that may contribute in highlighting community reliability and provide awareness for the same.
- Experience: 1-2 year of experience in working in community engagement and youth support, teaching, mentoring, training or guiding with any relevant non-governmental organization that works within Lyari or Ibrahim Hyderi.
- Qualification: Bachelors
This job is Expired