- LOE: 100%
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises overall.
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
- Ensure security needs and standards considering the local community is met.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and beneficiaries.
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, and people-traffic control within the center and accident investigations.
Education: : Middle
Work Experience: 1-2 Years of working in security.
Skills: Vigilance, Humble, Attentive.
This job is Expired