- Work with director to produce final design.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and logos for stories of sindh.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts of digital branding guideline and suggesting improvements if required.
- Encouraging others to share their ideas and nurturing creativity.
- Creating direction for projects and guiding team members.
- Coordination work with the Communication & Social Media Officer and Communication & Reporting Officer.
- Produced monthly basis posts for social media
- Finalized all ICE, Marketing and Printing Materials for stories of sindh.
- Experience: 2 years of working experience in any non-government or corporate organization
- Qualification: 02 or 03 years Diploma in Multi-Media
• Effective graphic designing skills
• Ability to multi-tasking
• Proficiency in illustrator & photoshop
• Understanding of Peace & CVE
• Understanding of documentary poster design
This job is Expired