Female Film Instructors
- LOE: 100%
- To create training module which focus on helping the participant’s increase their understanding of the basic concepts of documentary filmmaking including production, shooting, hands-on learning, proposal pitching, budgeting, research, sound and audio techniques, storyboarding etc. The course will emphasize positive self-expression through the camera and positive reinforcement through imagery.
- Be able to connect documentary filmmaking with positive reinforcement and societal change within communities.
- Adapt the training content as per participant needs.
- Make lesson plans for modules.
- Execution of training and mentoring
- Help participants during their shoot in communities
- Watch & review their final films
- Prepare training report, schedule and presentations as per program standard
Education: Bachelors and/or equivalent.
Work Experience: at least 3-5 Years
Skills: Strong command on verbal communication, Presentation Skills, MS office, and Understanding of Documentary Filmmaking.
This job is Expired