- LOE: 100%
- Produce 14 short documentaries on Social Action Projects conducted during the time frame of the project for one year.
- To write and present Synopsis for all documentaries to be produced based on SAPs provided by the partner organizations, and submit it to the donor for approval.
- Schedule and plan all documentary shoots within their respective areas.
- Film documentaries on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
Education: Bachelors/diploma holder and/or equivalent experience in the field of Documentary Film Making.
Work Experience: at least 3-5 Years
Skills: computer literacy, Software proficiency, Interpersonal Skills, Proficiency with camera and production equipment, editing and sound expertise, script writing and synopsis understanding.