Community Outreach Officer (Female Only)
- One Outreach Officer required for a 6-Month Contract. Outreach Officer will be responsible for conducting outreach/mobilization within targeted communities for all project activities. This position will engage beneficiaries, and help the project team in implementing planned activities. She will be responsible to keep close liaison with beneficiaries and communities on daily basis.
- This includes reach out the larger communities by organizing out-reach sessions to select targeted beneficiaries.
- Outreach Officer will be keeping contact with direct beneficiaries as well as community members to provide mobilization function required for the successful implementation of project activities within targeted areas.
- This position will also be responsible to regularly conduct field visits (door to door, corner meetings, community sessions etc.) for creating awareness and larger support base within targeted neighborhoods where the project activities will be conducted.
- This position will be a focal point for the beneficiaries for participating/conducting the project activities.
Experience: 2-3 Years.
Qualification: Intermediate or above
This job is Expired