- LOE: 100%
- Set field activities with support of Program team.
- Assign different activities in community
- Mobilize community with dialogue and ensure activities along with logistics (i.e IEC materials, attendance sheets, pictures, stationery, and refreshments)
- Maintain documents and share details with program team/ Youth center coordinator.
- Maintain data in soft and hard copies with support of youth center coordinator.
- Create link with community stakeholders and make sure to support youth center.
- Enroll/ register youth in center.
- Maintain meetings in community for SAP/ campaigns.
- Participate in weekly meeting of youth center.
- Complete tasks given by program team/ coordinators.
- Travelling and work in communities whenever required.
Education: Intermediate and/or equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: at least 3-5 Years
Skills: Strong command on verbal communication, MS office and strong community linkages.
This job is Expired