Communication & Reporting Officer
- To help the Project Manager in achieving the project objectives
- Analyze and synthesize data.
- Facilitate and conduct the process of outreach and time to time capacity building of the regional project team.
- Enable the environment positive
- Write all progress reports (summary and narrative) of the projects: Weekly. Monthly and final partner Report, regional level.
- Ensure the smooth and optimum function of the Project, using personal initiative to push the project into the future and optimize activities.
- Held weekly online team meeting to analyze performance of the project.
- To support Project Manager as well as other project team in achieving all the deliverables outlined in project schedule/operational plan and from time to time may act as defined by the project/MAP team which may be in addition to the duties outlined above
- Produce monthly Situation Reports, quarterly indicator reports, final project report and other narrative reports as assigned by the relevant departments.
- Create info-graphics, interactive maps and other communication material & content.
- Overseeing reporting and data quality on activity Info in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of data collection.
- Support the implementation and improvement of monitoring and evaluation tools and frameworks.
- Support for production/preparation of project related communication materials, fact sheets and reports.
- Write press releases, advisories in English; edit campaign reports and blogs.
- Stay overtime when required.
- Experience: 2 years of working experience in any non-government or corporate organization
- Qualification: Bachelors in social sciences/media sciences or international relations
• Effective communication and report writing skills
• Ability to multi-tasking
• Proficiency in MS office & Excel
• Understanding of Peace & CVE
• Understanding of success stories & beneficiary quotes writing.
This job is Expired