- LOE: 100%
- Support the lead trainer in mobilization and finding potential participants.
- Build positive relationship with community stakeholders and parents.
- Conduct community visit to ease the SAP implementation and promote the program.
- Troubleshoot the challenges coming from community during SAP implementation or otherwise.
- Prepare the training calendar with trainer and center staff.
- Helping and supporting the assistant with logistical arrangements.
- Make and arrange pre-requisites of the training like handouts, printouts, AV material etc.
- Collect participants attendance on monthly basis and maintain record.
- Create youth data base
- Record success and impact stories.
- Assist the trainer during activities like providing material to participant
- Visit SAP and supporting trainer with the oversight
- Take pictures during the training session and SAP implementation
- Collect SAP pictures from the youth group
- Collect youth SAP reports and details of their work.
- Support the trainer with reporting
- Assist trainer with mentoring meetings with the youth groups to help them achieve SAP goals.
- Assist trainer with meetings with parents and brief them about SAP’s and how they can contribute.
- Troubleshoot the challenges from parents/community together with the program team.
Education: Intermediate in Arts or commerce.
Work Experience: at least 3-5 Years.
Skills: Strong command training and content delivery, report writing including success story, article and blogs, excellent verbal communication and strong command on MS Office.