- To help the Project officer in achieving the program objectives.
- Supervise the youth center.
- Write all progress reports (summary and narrative) of the projects: Weekly and monthly events.
- Conduct weekly and monthly events, seminar and workshops at youth center.
- Ensure the smooth and optimum function of the Project, using personal initiative to positively push the project further.
- Hold weekly team meeting to analyze performance of the center.
- Create a detailed yearly event plan for the youth center.
- To support Project Coordinator as well as other team project in achieving all the deliverables outlined in project schedule/operational plan and from time to time may act as defined by the project/MAP team which may be in addition to the duties outlined above.
- Education: Bachelors in the field of Management/Social Sciences/Liberal Arts
- Work Experience: at least 3-5 Years.
- Skills: Strong command on report writing and verbal communication, event management and strong command on MS Office.
This job is Expired