- To help the Project Coordinator in achieving the program objectives.
- Supervise the youth center.
- Update and maintain all stationaries, weekly and monthly staff attendance sheets and guest log.
- Enable the environment positive.
- Write all progress reports (summary and narrative) of the projects: Weekly and Monthly, regional level.
- Perform any other tasks as required by Project Coordinator.
- Ensure the smooth and optimum function of the Project, using personal initiative to push the project into the future and optimize activities.
- Held weekly team meeting to analyze performance of the project.
- To support Project Coordinator as well as other project team in achieving all the deliverables outlined in project schedule/operational plan and from time to time may act as defined by the project/MAP team which may be in addition to the duties outlined above.
- Hold Community sessions and meeting to aware the community regarding project.
- Education: Intermediate in Arts or commerce.
- Work Experience: 1-2 Years.
- Skills: Strong command on documentation, verbal communication, and MS Office.
This job is Expired