- LOE: 100%
- Center Assitant will assist the Center coordinator for all online and offline work that is accomplished by Azme Naujawan
- Support in Networking Coordination of broader network of collaborating organizations.
- Assist in management and coordination with social mobilizers.
- To help the Center Coordinator in achieving the Center objectives.
- Supervise the logistics for the youth center.
- Update and maintain all stationaries, weekly and monthly staff attendance sheets, event logs, center attendance and guest log.
- Perform any other tasks as required by Project Coordinator, Officer and Center Coordinator.
- Ensure the smooth and optimum function of the Center, using personal initiative to optimize activities.
- Join and attend weekly team meetings & provide updates within them.
- Support Center Coordinator as well as other project team in achieving deliverables outlined in project operational plan and from time to time may act as defined by the project/MAP team which may be in addition to the duties outlined above.
- Assist in holding Community sessions and meeting to aware the community regarding the project.
Education: Intermediate in Arts or commerce.
Work Experience: 1-2 Years.
Skills: Strong command on documentation filing, verbal communication, and resource mobilization.
This job is Expired